Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello There!

I told you a few days ago that I would feature a card that I made using image that I colored using colored pencils. Well here it is. I have another one, so be on the look out for that in the coming days.

I really need to color using my pencils more. I use Caran D’Ache Pablo Colored Pencils for this. I love the colors on the set. I have the most complete set and I adore each and every color. Unfortunately, they lack the colors for skin. I use Lyra skintone to color her skin here. The thing is, Lyra Skintone is too chubby for some small images. But coloring TGF images which has large areas to color is great.

tgf_anyacountrydrive

Credits:
Stamps: Do Si Do Anya from The Greeting Farm and Studio G (sentiment)
Digital paper pack: Country Drive Paper Pack by Echo Park
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Caran D’Ache Pablo Colored Pencils, Lyra skintone and Sansodor (Gamsol)
Dies: Memory Box and Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. I adore this card- your coloring is just beautiful!!! Loving the combo of DP!

    ReplyDelete