Monday, February 3, 2014

Sunday Blog Hop with Loves Rubberstamps! – Book Pop-Up Card

Hi Everyone! How are you doing? For those in the States, I know it’s Superbowl time?! I hope you’re having a great time there with loads of good food :)

Anyway, it’s Sunday so you know what that means! It’s time for Loves Rubberstamps Sunday Blog Hop! This time I made this awesome pop-up book fold card.

Inside:

tgf_honor02

Front:

tgf_honor01

Credits:
Stamps: Honor from The Greeting Farm and S’more Love from Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Memento in Rich Cocoa, Cocoa from SEI, Sepia from Versafine
Digital kit: Campout by Dani Mogstad

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Laura

Indah (that’s me!)

Nikki

Lydia

Larelle-Susanne

3 comments:

  1. Glad I cked back. Like the Scout card & Smore card. The papers compliment the theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pop up card and the images are adorable, love the smore smore and the cute images. Fabulous dp and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your card! Oh my goodness, I was a girl scout and I'm in love with these images. Love your card construction, love your coloring. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete