Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Coffee Date Soon? Yes, Please! ;)

I'm not one to be hanging out in a coffee shop because I think most of the time it's pretty crowded and I can't chat comfortably with my friends, but at the moment I miss my friends and our coffee chats. We usually buy our fave coffee in the mall or in the little shop all around the city (our fave is Kopi Kenangan, so delicious!), then we would just hang around in a bench or stroll around while chatting. Oh how I miss those coffee dates!

This card is for exactly those people who miss their coffee dates with their friends/family. This one might go to one of my friends whom I haven't seen in months.


Credits:
Stamps: Brew It Anya from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa)
Digital papers: Happy Day by Pebbles
Dies: Surprise Creations
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment