Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Happy Birthday!

It's September!!! How can it be September? Oh my gosh... This month marks my sixth month of working from home. My company has set us to work from home until the end of this month. I feel a little bit mellow about that actually. I have been loving my time working from home as I feel a lot more relaxed and in control of my time (no commute especially). I don't know how I can go from here to going back to the office as I used to hehe.

Anyway, today I am sharing another birthday card with you. In fact, this whole week I will try to share birthday cards with you. I love making them and they get sent out quite a lot because almost every week I know someone having a birthday.


Credits:
Stamps: Cupcakes & Balloons Pinkie Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs and Lawn Fawn (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk)
Dies: Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment