Thursday, September 10, 2020

You're The Coffee To My Cup

I have been loving making these yummy yummy cards. The colors are so pretty and the images are so cute! I used to make 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square cards, but now I love 6 x 6 inch square cards more because I have more freedom in using my papers and dies.

I love this card so much. She looks so cute and combined with those bright colors, it looks so adorable. I am picturing her with her latte on the way to meet her friends and go do something fun like watching a movie or shopping.


Credits:
Stamps: Miss Anya Coffee Break from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Chasing Adventures by Pebbles
Dies: Spellbinders and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment