Monday, September 14, 2020

Sip Sip, Hooray!

I know the coffee-themed week was last week, but I have this card that imagined as a boba-themed card. I actually wanted to draw some brown circles as boba on the cup, but I'm afraid to ruin it so I left it as is.

Boba has been so on trend here lately. You can find the cheapest (like $1) ones to pricey ones (like $7) all around the town here. Recently due to the lockdown they're even selling in by the litres so that people can enjoy it at home, shared with their family. Love it!

I know that The Greeting Farm has come out with the real boba-inspired stamp and I've bought it, I just haven't gotten the time to color it. Hopefully soon and I will also pair it with the same kit as this one as it looks soooo cute!


Credits:
Stamps: SSSC no. 25 - Carnival from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Pick Me Up by Pink Paislee
Dies: CC Designs and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment