Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thanks A Bunch

I have been scrolling almost endlessly on Netflix to watch a new TV show or movie because it seems I've watched everything (which is not true hehe). I ended up watching medieval themed shows such as Cursed and The Last Kingdom. I am happy that Disney+ Hotstar has launched in Indonesia and I've signed up almost 2 weeks ago. Their content is very good, it's like my distraction from when I'm bored of Netflix haha.

Anyways, here's a card with semi-muted colors with a princess image, just like those medieval shows I've been watching lol.



Credits:
Stamps: I Heart U Anya from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Dies: Alinacrafts, Gina Marie Designs and Surprise Creations
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment