Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Emergency!

Oh my gosh, how long has it been? Too long I’d reckon! I’m so sorry that I haven’t blogged or did much on the digi/hybrid community. My camera with the ugly black-ish spot had to retire. I was attacked by mojo for weeks and I have been making cards and hybrid projects like mad! I didn’t even had the time to photograph most of my work! Did you know that I made like 15 cards in the past couple of weeks? I’ve been on a roll! Unfortunately that meant neglecting this little craft sanctuary of mine.

Well, I managed to take a few pics of my recent works through iPod though… The quality isn’t that great, but I feel like if I didn’t take pics of any of my work I would never start. So here goes, again apologies for the quality.greetings01jpg

Credits:
Digital papers: Crystal's {Merry & Bright} Collection
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels No.4 from Waltzingmouse Stamps and Studio G

greetings03jpg

Ssshhhhh… This is my November Card Chain Challenge that I sent to Barb

Credits:
Digital Papers: Everybody Loves Christmas Paper Pack #1 from Echo Park Paper Co.
Stamp: Studio G
Kraft Paper

greetings02jpg

Isn’t this lovely? This is a gift card holder in the shape of a purse! It’s so neat and chic! This is for my cousin, it’s her Christmas present from me.

greetings04jpg

Now this one is for a colleague of mine. Inside is a set of 10 blank cards (handstamped by yours truly, of course) that she can send in or write to for anyone! I love it, so neat!

Credits:
Template: Perfect Packaging: Stationery Box by iKari Designs
Digital Paper: Jolly by Golly Paper Pack by Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Studio G

I think November is the shopping month for me. I have never felt so ‘shopped-out’ in my life! Digital stashes, stamping stashes, crafting stashes, even clothes, bags and shoes… MAD! I will share my hauls in the next posts. Until then, have fun and happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Indah.. I was wondering how the 10 cards look like inside the purse paper... I bet they are all very useful for your colleague..

    ReplyDelete