Saturday, December 18, 2010

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like

… Christmas! Oh yeah, I am loving it. Everywhere I go I hear Christmas music playing and decor in warm Christmas colors. I love this time of year! Believe it or not, eventhough I don’t celebrate Christmas (as in, religion-wise), but I am crazy about Christmas! I can buy like half a dozen Christmas kits just because I love the patterns and the color and how fuzzy-warm they make me feel. Ooooohhh, I really can’t wait for Christmas!

Anyway, here are some last minute Christmas cards just because I know my Mom would frantically asks me for a few to give out to her friends and relatives along with her signature cookies. Heehee. By the way, these are mini 3x3 cards.

2010_12_xmas01jpg

2010_12_xmas02

2010_12_xmas03

Credits:
Digital papers: Colorful Christmas Paper Pack by Mindy Terasawa
Stickers: Yegongcard
Silver fiber

Speaking of Christmas, have you heard about Jessica Sprague’s month long discount? Click on the pic to go there and stuff your cart!

Holiday2010Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment