Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flowers and Laces

A lot of my mails are lost recently. I had to go to the central post office armed with tracking number to get my Spellbinders’ Nestabilities package. It’s not usual that it got lost somewhere or that it arrived more than 2 weeks! Thanks goodness it was safe and i fetched it just in time! Otherwise… Pffhhh, 80 dollars down the drain!

Anyway, along with my new Nesties, I also ordered a couple stamps to match the dies. I have longed for them for a long time, until I finally gotten the money (and the will) to get them altogether :D Wanna see the goodness?

Rescue-Rems-STORE V-labels-4-STORE

And my new dies, tada!

NEST-01_2 S4-190

And of course, I just HAVE to create with them, right? Here’s one I adore so much :)

2010_12_kindness

Credits:
Digital papers: Martha, My Dear complete paper set, vol.1 (used the Martha, My Dear Bay Blue Paper Set) by Deena Rutter
Stamp: Rescue Remedies (Nestie Friendly) from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Martha Stewart
Die: Labels Four (Spellbinders)
Lace and Flower: DK

No comments:

Post a Comment