Monday, December 20, 2010

Lazy Sleepy Days

Hmmmpphhh… Blame the weather for wanting to just curled up on my bed. I am also a bit tired due to the charity rally we had yesterday. I got home early yesterday because I knew if I didn’t nobody’s gonna hold the fort this morning. I was right. It was like the holiday edition of our usual morning show! Heehee. My throat was hurting and it was really quiet at the office, but I was so happy. The event was a success! Kudos to you, KIS FM team!

Anyways, I managed to make a card on the weekend. As usual, haven’t gotten round to taking a photo of it. But, fear not, since it’s the holidays I’m gonna snap a pic soon. I got another card waiting to be finished too, so perhaps this week could be a ‘fruitfu’ week?  Well, that is if I can get my hands off playing Surviving High School and Cause of Death! Darn it, Electronic Arts ALWAYS makes the most addictive games! Heehee.

Here’s a card for you today ;p

2010_12_GF

Credits:
Digital kit: Miami Pink by Kay Miller
Stamp: CC Monday from The Greeting Farm (thanks, Deb!)
Copics and Prismacolor
Ribbon: SK

1 comment: