Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekend!

Yaaaayyy! Finally! Next week is quasi-holiday for me! School’s out for the holidays, though my radio work is still on. Well at least I’ll only be out for like 6 hours a day (max), right? Hehe. The rest of the day can be spent baking (yum!) or well, of course, crafting! I went and got a little crazy buying ribbons and buttons the other day, and also a sponge dauber. I am holding back on purchasing stamps lately, I’m thinking about getting more dies and tools more.

Well anyway, I am still so over the moon over the new Labels Four compatible stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps. So here’s another card with one of the stamp.

2010_12_sweet

Credits
Digital kit: Design 365 August Kit by Jen Allyson
Stamp: Rescue Remedies (Nestie Friendly) from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Border punch: Fiskars (Scalloped Sentiment)
Ribbon: DK

And that pleat is my very first attempt in ribbon pleating. I think it was okay for a first try :p What do you think?

Oh yeah, here’s some more stash I bought a while back

summer-picnic-paper-pack-1 martha-my-dear-complete-paper-set-vol1 35f694c0dba605fb9774f7892c9c62c1 cd7a85bc0159a479a1dafb1c151c2355 ac5a68e2db3299cb007cf2ad2da303a3 spp-flergs-GardenWhimsy_LRG krl-supremepp-bp_LRG sugarplum-abcs123s-pp_LRG-01

How adorable are those? Yum yum yum, right?! Now, to use them all.. Hmmmm *dizzy spell cue, NOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment