Friday, March 9, 2012

For You From Me

I really love coloring thesedays. I mean, I think I found a great way to get that extra mojo boost and that is to color my stamps. Once I started last weekend I just can’t stop. I find that coloring skin tones then leaving the other parts blank saves time and is a great way to prep for making last minute cards or color matching. So that’s what I did, I just do a lot of skin coloring and when the mood strikes me I just pick any image I like and decide on the clothes’ colors and voila! :D

2012_03_07_tildahawaiiflower001

Credits:
Digital kit: Sweet As Sugar by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Tilda with Hawaii Flower from Magnolia and A Word For You from Stampin Up
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn
Flowers: Prima

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and cute - and yes, I DO love your fantastic coloring. Gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Love your coloring, especially the skin tone. Pretty DP too!

    ReplyDelete