Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shy Mae

You know whenever Kristy of Some Odd Girl put up any character doing their shy pose, I just fall in love hehehe… Well that’s not entirely true, because whatever she put up are always so cute and I fall in love with ALL of them all the time. When I saw this image of Shy Mae, I just wanted to color her up and pair her with soft colors.

Here is Shy Mae and I made her looking shy and sweet :D, I especially love the color of her hair which I call the combo Scandinavian blonde color hehe.

2012_03_05_SOG_shy

Credits:
Digital stamp: Shy Mae from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Time Well Spent by Elise's Pieces
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Die: Spellbinders
Distress crackle paint (Picket Fence)
Rhinestones: Hero Arts

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, indeed! Your coloring of the image is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Amber!! Love the color scheme!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Amber! She is beautifully colored - she actually looks like one of my daughters :) I'll have to look into this one! Btw, nice to meet you :) I'm the newbie in the Stamp Addicts group - can't wait to blog with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and I love the expression on her face.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete