Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Puurrrrrrr

If you know me personally, then you’ll know that I loooovvve cats. I have loads of stray cats that I care for at my house. My Mom hates cats so we don’t keep them inside the house, but they roam around my front yard and in the garage sometimes heehee. So when Kristy put up this adorable digi from Some Odd Girl I instantly fell in love with it!!! It’s sooooo me! Introducing one of Some Odd Girl’s newest digi release…


 
Here is my card using Furry Friend Mae
 
2012_03_05_SOG_furryfriends 
Credits:
Digital stamp: Furry Friend Mae from Some Odd Girl
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital kit: Purrfectly Fuzzy by lliella designs

6 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable image. Love the colors you used and your layout. I'm also a cat person with 4 that live inside and 5+ that live outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! LOVE those papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Your coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper love it indah. your coloring is super great and "like" the background paper. so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maenya lucuuu pegang kucing. Purrrfect coloring Indah... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and sweet that it makes me giggle Amber!! LOVEEEEEE!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete