Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hybrid Chick Card Template Challenge - March 8th

I don’t know if I have mentioned it here but I was accepted to be The Digichick’s Hybrid Chick aka hybrid design team a while back! I am soooo happy because it’s such a great place to be. Such lovely people and of course, the products are top notch! If you’re new to hybrid cardmaking or just love card template/sketch challenge, go on over to their forum to participate on Hybrid Chick Card Template Challenge. There’s a digi template you can download or you can simply use the sketch which was inspired by a card Artistic Avenger.

Here is the sketch:

and here’s my take on the sketch:

2012_03_07_tdc8marchcardchallenge

Credits:
Digi card template: The Digi Chick
Digi kit: Fanciful by Elise’s Pieces
Stamps: Stampin’ Up and Hero Arts
Ink: Versacolor and Versamagic
Punch: Word Window from Stampin’ Up

1 comment: