Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summery Mae

I think people are getting ready to bask in the springy sun and weather, but I am soooo ready for summer! I mean, who doesn’t love summer right? Well when I was still living in Melbourne, I used to dread summer because it’s dry, flies everywhere and sooo hot (40 degrees celcius!). But still, I love the festivities that were going on during summer months :)

Well here’s my summery card using Summery Mae from Some Odd Girl. This is one of their newest digi release and it looks so cute! I will be giving this to a friend who looks just like this! :D

2012_03_05_SOG_summery

Credits:
Digital stamp: Summery Mae from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Hop, Skip, Jump by Jenn Barrette
Physical stamp: Truly Appreciated (CL380) from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Border punch: Martha Stewart (Doily Lace)
Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accent, buttons and mini rhinestone

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image. Your card is so cute! Love the designer papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and pretty, great coloring

    ReplyDelete