Friday, September 6, 2013

Altered Triangle Banner

Hello all! I have been busy creating, so forgive my absence. I am recently on an altering kick. I don’t usually alter anything except albums (I used to years and years ago). So today I’ll show one of an altered item I made.

I made an altered triangle banner. Well technically, it’s not really altered since I made it from scratch using two layers of thin board.. But you can call it altered since I decorated it right? ;)

banner_prime

Here are some close up details:

banner_detail03

banner_detail02

banner_detail01

I forgot to take pics of the back side… But it’s equally gorgeous. I lined the back with some metal-looking plastic trim I’ve hoard for ages hehehe.

Credits:
Digital papers: Maggie Holmes Paper Pack #1 and Maggie Holmes Paper Pack #2
Glitter papers: Doodlebug
Dies: Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn
Stamp: Sentimental Banners from Layers of Color
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment