Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Saturday Inspirations Video!

Hello all! If you’ve seen my sidebar you’d probably know that I am one of the newest members of Loves Rubberstamps. Have you been to the store? There’s lots of goodies there especially stamps that would satisfy your papercrafting needs! And the challenge blog? Oh, don’t get me started.. It’s just chock full of inspiration! Speaking of inspiration… I have a video specially for Loves Rubberstamps. I am their video design team member, so every Saturday I will post a video of techniques, tutorials, color along or make-and-takes.

Anyway, the first project I am making for Loves Rubberstamps is a card with the image having the jeans textured by actual jeans.

musicmae

Credits:
Stamps: Music Mae from Some Odd Girl and Studio G (sentiment)
Digital papers: Sidewalk Chalk Paper Pack #1 and Sidewalk Chalk Paper Pack #2 from Echo Park
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

So…… Here’s my first tutorial video! Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous video! I love it. I have a hard time making jeans texture because I don't keep dabbing! lol. Thanks for the tips and this card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vid tutorial! I can't wait to try that technique! Now that I've found you on You tube, will be spending time watching your past vids for sure! Beautiful card too! I'm excited to have you join our Loves Rubberstamps family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tutorial Indah. Thanks for sharing such an inspirational video. You must be so proud. You nailed it. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the video. Love this image and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome video! Great job! I can't wait to give it a try. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was AWESOME!! I am SOOO excited for these videos! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was AWESOME!! I am SOOO excited for these videos! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete