Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update and a New Saturday Inspirations Video!

Hey all.. I have been rather quiet because it’s been a chaotic week. My Dad was hospitalized and I had to stay with him in the hospital so I can’t really do a lot of things. His prostate was bleeding and we found out that it was due to complications of his heart meds (which includes a blood thinner/coagulant) and his prostate meds. The doctors said that it was the result of the long term effects of the blood thinner. He has been discharged and doing well at home at the moment. The doctors also has changed his heart meds to prevent this from happening again.

Now since I didn’t posted any Saturday Inspirations video last week, I did a little double dipping today. Here’s a tut on how to make a tea bag book and also how to apply flocking powder to your image.

teabagbook

Credits:
Stamp: Miss Anya Scarves from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento
Dies: Spellbinders
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Frosted Flakes Paper Pack by Dani Mogstad
Flocking powder: Stampendous
Glossy Accents

Here’s the video:

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your dad is feeling better and was able to come home!!! You always have such great tutes!! Thanks for posting about the flocking... it is coming right around the corner w. the holidays!! :) :) PS ~~ I also had never seen a tea bag book before !!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :) :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad to hear your Dad is home and re-cooperating! That had to be a scary time for your family! Your video this week is AWESOME! What a super cute gift idea for the Holidays coming up! I have never seen this style before and I love the band idea to keep it closed! The flocking adds such a great touch! STUNNING job with this Indah! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Indah. Lovely to see you back. Your tutorial is fabulous. You have created a great gift idea. I certainly will be trying this one out. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Can't wait to try this out! Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete