Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lovely Altered Notecard Box

Way before I got into stamping, I was so into altering things. I do it 100% hybrid and I kind of miss it lately. So here’s another altering attempt I made.


notecardbox_prime

Details:

notecardbox_detail04

notecardbox_detail03

notecardbox_detail02

notecardbox_detaik01

The flowers/roses are handmade using die cuts by Cheery Lynn. I don’t have many flowers especially of this color so I had to make it myself. I then ‘sugared’ the flowers using some Martha Stewart clear glitter.

Inside look:

notecardbox_detail05

Credits:
Digital papers: Summer's Last Celebration | Paper by Laura Passage
Digital elements: Summer's Last Celebration | Journal Cards and Summer's Last Celebration | Printables by Laura Passage
Rhinestone swirl: Prima
Dies: Cheery Lynn
Glitter: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love the pretty DP and colors. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the colors and the fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, stunning, stunning. Love it everything about it. It gorgeous. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty... So romantic and tender. :)
    Have a great day, Amber!

    ReplyDelete