Monday, September 30, 2013

Card Caravan #49: Color Combo

Fall colors are swarming the galleries and blog as the season is coming on in full swing. It’s just everywhere. So when it was my turn to host the latest Card Caravan Challenge, I thought about spicing things up and create a color combo that’s a bit more cheerful and fun. Don’t get me wrong, I love fall colors, they are so warm and lovely, but sometimes when we make cards and projects we often forget that some parts of the world does not have that season or perhaps in the opposite season from fall at the moment. So this challenge would work for everyone :)

Here is the color combo:

coloromboati

My card:

cardcaravansep30

Credits:
Digital papers: Boys of Summer Papers by Sarah Jones
Stamps: Fun In The Sun from Penny Black and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors!! Your card is too cute!!

    Guess what...!?!
    I said the same thing on my post about needing some cheery colors... Lol !!

    ReplyDelete