Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Saturday Inspirations: Triple Easel Card

Hey all! Wow, I am kind of late to the party because it’s been crazy hectic this weekend at home. My nieces are here with my brother as their mother went to a business trip to Bali, so I haven’t had a time to post here. I did set up a scheduled post, but then when I checked it was actually saved as a draft on my computer instead (I use Live Writer). Gah… So I am posting a new one today hehe.

Anyway, yes… I have a new card and video for Loves Rubberstamps’ Saturday Inspiration post.

tripleeasel

This is an easel card and believe me when I tell you that the pic here doesn’t do justice of the card in real life. It is quite stunning :D Come check out the video here:

Credits:
Stamp: Garden Anya from The Greeting Farm
Digital papers: Something Wonderful | Paper by  Laura Passage and Mari Koegelenberg
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Rhinestone: Prima

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Indah. Great tutorial. Will have to try one of those. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love all the layers. The video is something I will be trying in the near future. Thanks For Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tute, Indah!! :)) :))
    So glad you have shared your tips & tricks on easel cards -- & the triple easel. I haven't tried any of them before!! Well done!!
    :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! I need to give one of these a try! You do awesome explaining these things! So glad you are on the team with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic video! I had just watched a tutorial from SCS which got me interested. Now seeing your vid, I am definitely gonna try this out soon! Your easel card is so adorable too! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tutorial! It was really inspirational, will hope to test it out!

    ReplyDelete