Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BFF Card–Anya Nerds Out

There are a few images that I have a soft spot on, cupcakes, mermaid/beach and geeky. This one from The Greeting Farm is  one of my faves. She’s so tall and cool, it’s so easy to color and turn her into a card.

I made a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square card and decorated it with silver glitter paper and star bling stickers. I think it turned out so cute. Since we don’t really celebrate back to school here, I made it a bit generic. I used a BFF sentiment and stamped it with a magenta/hot fuchsia  ink.

the-greeting-farm-geek-anya

Credits:
Stamps: Anya Nerds Out from The Greeting Farm and We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: Rule The School by Design by Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment