Monday, September 12, 2016

Thinking of You–Cheeky Geeky Card

Hello, hello! I have been a little bit cooped in my room the past 3 days because I have been either binge-watching TV shows or crafting. I have been a little bit sick of traveling the past month, so being at home is such a blessing. I have been productive and creating a lot of different things, but today I will show you a card I made.

Still on the back to school theme, I made this card using Cheeky Geeky. I have had her for YEARS and so I just gotten the chance to use her now. You can tell I have quite a TGF inventory and sometimes I’m just overwhelmed with all the cuteness, I feel like if I choose one the other would be jealous. Hahaha.

thegreetingfarm_backtoschool02

Credits:
Stamps: Cheeky Geeky from The Greeting Farm and Chit Chat from Lawn Fawn
Dies: Chit Chat from Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders and Gina Marie Designs
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: School Days by Lori Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment