Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You’re So Special–Gorjuss Girl The Fox

Happy Hump Day! I hope you’re all doing great. I guess it’s getting a teensy bit chilier in the Northern Hemisphere yeah? It’s still just so-so here. It’s been raining quite a bit, but still not chilly. Hehe.

I am showing you my Gorjuss card today! I have always been a huge fan of Gorjuss Girls. They are very quirky and sweet at the same time. They remind me of my best friend Kristina’s illustrations. For this card, I made the center hollow by die-cutting a circle there. Then I also hot-embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum.

santoro-gorjuss-foxy

Credits:
Stamps: The Fox – Gorjuss Girl from Santoro and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark and Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Embossing powder: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Crazy Like a Fox from Erica Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment