Monday, September 5, 2016

XoXo, You’re The Apple of My Eye Card

Hello, hello everyone! It’s me posting right before heading to Malaysia for a quick business meeting. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because we are all given a villa with private pool (yes, one villa per person!), but also nervous since I have to present in front of hundreds of people. Hopefully it’ll be fine.

Today I want to show you a rather simple card. Still in the back to school mood, I made this fresh card using CC Designs’ Olivia’s Apple. I love the colors here and how cute she looks. I used corrugated paper here to mat that adorable patterned paper. I love how it looks like!

cc-designs-apple

Credits:
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Olivia’s Apple from CC Designs and Studio G (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: The Apple of My Eye by Jady Day and Melissa Bennett

1 comment: