Monday, September 19, 2016

Party Like A Boss–Toadstool Gorjuss Girl

Good morning! Aaaaggghhh, it’s one of those days again… Traveling week! I am going to travel to 2 cities this week for work. I have never been to one, which is Balikpapan but the other one is one of my faves, Surabaya. I am actually excited about going to Surabaya, since the food there is heavenly plus one of my fave scrapbook stores main store is located there. I hope I can spare some time to shop in Surabaya.

Anyhoo, moving along to my card. Today I have yet another Gorjuss card. It’s a fall themed card and I love the colors!!! I just love the brown and teal here. The papers are one of my favorite digital papers from Design by Dani. I used a cluster of Prima flowers and also put some gorgeous rhinestones on the center, also from Prima. If you can see (the image is not the greatest quality, I’m sorry), the stars on the pockets and shoes as well as the buttons are colored using gold pen.

santorogorjuss_falltheme01

Credits:
Stamps: Toadstool Gorjuss Girl from Santoro and W9Plus (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Cocoa)
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Digital papers: Fall Blessings by Design by Dani
Flowers: Prima Marketing Inc.
Rhinestone stickers: Prima Marketing Inc.
Dies: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment