Friday, September 16, 2016

Born To Shop Card–Totes Anya

It’s FriYAY! I am so excited to meet yet another weekend! I think I look forward to the weekend because I can spend the whole day crafting. During weekdays I get so exhausted because commuting takes a lot of time and by them time I get home, all energy I’ve got left is just to watch a couple of TV shows.

I love this card. It’s on the simple side, but it’s still pretty cute. When I saw her, I immediately thought.. Ooohhh, shopping! Hehe. That big bag is something I would tote when I go shopping. I love to just tuck everything in my canvas tote bag.

thegreeting-farm-anya-shopping

Credits:
Stamps: Totes Anya from The Greeting Farm and Whimsy Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark and Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Embossing powder: Martha Stewart
Digital papers: A Beautiful Life from Zoe Pearn
Dies: Spellbinders and Gina Marie Designs
Rhinestone swirls sticker: Prima Marketing Inc.
Lace: my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment