Thursday, May 21, 2020

Lots Of Love Card

Spring fever is full on! Eventhough most of us are spending it indoors this year, I've seen so many Spring projects around the internet still. I love it. It means we're pretty positive and still keeping our spirits high. I managed to craft quite a bit after work and during the weekends. Nothing much has changed actually, but minus the long commute daily, so I get to craft more.

Here's another Spring card share. Hope you like it.

Credits:
Stamps: Miss Anya Spring from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Flower Market Paper Pack 1 and Flower Market Paper Pack 2 by Carta Bella
Dies: Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment