Monday, May 11, 2020

You Are The Best

If you're as old as I am (LOL) then you might be familiar with animated series called Daria that was on MTV around late 90s to early 2000s. She was such a quirky character and has this distinctive style with her black-rimmed round glasses. The stamp set from The Greeting Farm that I used on the card below reminds me of her so much! Although the hair is slightly different, the smirk is pretty similar.

I used light colors on this card and thought it balanced her personality very well. Do you like this style of card?


Credits:
Stamps:SSSC No. 021 - Blaire from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Serendipity by Mindy Terasawa
Dies: Lawn Fawn and MFT Die-namics
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment