Monday, May 18, 2020

You Are Loved A Lot Card

If you ask me what my favorite season is, I would say Spring. I love it because it's cool and the flowers are blooming marvelously. Unfortunately we only have 2 seasons here in Indonesia, dry and rainy (wet) season. But if I go to Puncak, which is the highland near Jakarta, the weather is pretty similar to springtime abroad.

This card just screams Spring for me. The stamp set's theme is flower (you can see her dress' shape) and the colors I used here are very springy.


Credits:
Stamps:Miss Anya Spring from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Springtime Pleasure Papers by Calista's Stuff
Dies: Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment