Friday, May 1, 2020

Rainbow Faeries Card

Hello hello everyone!

It's been a while hasn't it? I have missed blogging so much! A lot has happened over the course of a couple of years. I've traveled quite a bit, changed jobs twice and adopted a new cat. I think there are a lot more things that happened but those were the highlights. One thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I am still crafting. Just haven't been active here or in any communities. But I'm planning to change that. I am trying to be active again as I am quite proud of my creations and it gives me a mood boost when I post them here.

Here are a couple of cards that I made to re"launch" my crafty journey this year. It's a couple of cards featuring rainbow theme and faeries. I have stamped the images for years but just gotten round to making cards with them now. Hope you like them :)

Credits:
Stamp:  Fairy Princess from The Greeting Farm (retired) and Rainbow of Happiness from My Favorite Things
Digital papers: Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful by American Crafts
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Dies: My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Stickles
Holograpghic cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment