Thursday, May 14, 2020

You Get Better With Age

How are you all? I hope you're doing well and keeping healthy wherever you are. We are in the midst of Ramadan and this year is very different as you might imagine. It's both good and bad. Good because I don't feel very hungry or thirsty quite a lot as I am working from home, but bad because I couldn't meet my friends and family. We usually go for iftar in our fave restaurant or at home together, but it's now just at home with whatever we cook or order in.

Anyways, I would like to share this 6x6 card I made using this adorable stamp from The Greeting Farm. I used a word die combined with a stamp set. I like it a lot!


Credits:
Stamps: Hi Anya from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Digital papers: Bahama Paper Pack by Adrienne Looman
Ink: Memento
Dies: Gina Marie Designs and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment