Monday, May 4, 2020

You're Amazing Stylish Card

Hullo!

As we go deeper and deeper into lockdown weeks, I miss going out and dressing up. I don't go out often, but I do sorta dress up for work or a quick weekend outings. I feel that my clothes are getting dusty and rather tight fitting now that I am working from home and snacking round-the-clock lol. So here I am dusting one of my older stamps from The Greeting Farm. She looks so stylish and I might not be able to pull this look off, but I love the colors and style on her. The pic doesn't do it justice, but the black background is actually a shimmer paper, making this card as classy as the image ;)



Credits:
Stamps: SSSC No.16 - So Hip from The Greeting Farm and My favorite Things (sentiment)
Digital papers: Beautiful Chic No.1 and Beautiful Chic No. 2 by Adrienne Looman
Dies: My stash
Coloring: Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment