Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Best Wishes To You

Here's a card that looks pretty classy. I love the glitter cardstock against the peachy tones here. The patterns are gorgeous. I am really a sucker for patterns. If you can look inside my hard drives (yes, plural), you can see my collection is mostly colorful patterns.

The image on this card looks like she's ready to party. She just needs a glass of Prosecco or Rose in her hand while enjoying the summer sunset with her friends. At this time around, probably in her balcony or online using Zoom. LOL.


Credits:
Stamps: Miss Anya Night Out and My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Versamagic
Digital papers: A Little Bit of Sparkle by Zoe Pearn (retired)
Dies: Gina Marie Designs and Lawn Fawn
Coloring: Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment