Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hello!

Hey hey! I forgot to mention here that I was featured on a local infotainment portal as part of their Ramadan craft show called "Bikin Sendiri". I shot a 10-part series of easy crafting videos that were posted on their Facebook page. The shooting itself was very labor-intensive. We shot 10 videos over the course of only 2 days! From around 09:30 in the morning to around 23:00 for 2 consecutive days. Crazy! You can see the videos on their page or mine :)

Anyways, today I am sharing a sweet floral-themed card. I love the colors here and the sweet dainty patterns. Hope you like it too.


Credits:
Stamp: Miss Anya Spring from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital paper: Botanical Garden Paper Pack #1 and Botanical Garden Paper Pack #2 by Carta Bella
Dies: Lawn Fawn, Gina Marie Designs and The Greeting Farm
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment