Monday, June 1, 2020

Let's Celebrate You Card

It's June! Wow! I can't believe it's almost mid-year! I've been staying home almost 3 months now and staying very very sane. I love it actually. I am quite a hermit and introvert, so doing things in my comfort zone at home is very nice for me. I am very very busy though. On average I have 3-5 meetings a day, most of them are back-to-back meetings. So afterwards, when I punch out I feel drained. Crafting helps though. It's my stress release.

Here's a pretty card I made using one of the smaller images from The Greeting Farm. The Bean stamps are smaller, cuter and comes as limited edition most of the time. I was not very confident coloring them, but when I finished it and put it in the card it got me hooked.


Credits:
Stamps: Bloom Kit from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Dies: Spellbinders and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment