Friday, June 12, 2020

Thank You For Being Amazing

Hi! How are you all? I hope you are all doing well. I am still here, getting more and more comfortable with my WFH and quarantine routine. I have been watching a lot of Youtube videos and also attempting to craft hehe. This time I want to show you a card I made using my older stash. Both the papers and the stamp are quite old. I have had them for years I think. I have amassed quite a lot of digital kits/papers and clear stamps stash over the years. I made a point to at least work on the older ones I've never used at least once a month. If I like this, I might increase it to at least twice a month. That way I'll get to use aaaaaaaallll of my supplies (which, let's be real, won't happen lol).


Credits:
Stamp: Miss Anya Bags from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa)
Digital papers: Pemberley Paper Set by Carina Gardner
Dies: Cheerly Lynn Designs and Memory Box
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment