Monday, June 15, 2020

Cute Anya

I have been binge-watching a lot of series and movies these past couple of months. I am getting more and more worried that we won't have any new content in the next couple of months, but it seems Netflix has been releasing so many content. I was so thrilled when one of my fave shows, Have I Got News For You, was back in April but I was also curious to see how they were going to do it because of the lockdown that went on in UK. Turns out it was alright. They didn't have any audience and all the panelists and hosts were broadcasting from their homes. At first it was weird because there were no audience who laughed at their jokes, but after a couple of episodes I got used to it.

Today I would like to share with you a cute card using another oldie but goodie stamp from The Greeting Farm. I have been their huge fan since the beginning of my cardmaking days. My love for their kawaii images grew more and more over time.


Credits:
Stamp: Miss Anya Lounge from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Amy Tangerine's Stay Sweet by American Crafts
Dies: Lawn Fawn and Cottage Cutz
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment