Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Hello Gorgeous Card

Have you noticed that I now mostly color my stamps' hair black? It's because I give my cards to my friends and family, and most of them have black hair. I used to be so scared of coloring black hair because it looks either like grey hair or not "shiny" enough. It is quite hard to color black hair, but I wanted to keep practicing to have cards that looks like me and my friends/family.

Here's a new card I would like to share with you. It's a 6x6 card so it's quite large. I have to make a custom envelope for this and this will likely be sent to my good friend in Netherlands.


Credits:
Stamp: SSSC No. 031 - Styling from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital kit: The Little Things: Perfect by Mari Koegelenberg (retired)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment