Monday, August 31, 2020

For You Birthday Card

I have a confession to make. I am very intrigued by European-style (more like, British-style) cardmaking, where they make big cards. I think their favorite card sizes are 5 x 7 inch, 6 x 6 inch and (European) A5 (5.8 x 8.3 inch) size. Big right? When one of my friends went to Amsterdam earlier this year, I asked her if I can get some thing sent to her hotel to then bring back to Jakarta. She said yes and so I bought a few dies from Craft Stash. Some of them are A5 nesting dies and also recently I bought 5x7 dies.

This is my first 5x7 card that uses a stamp. I have mixed feelings about it because I think the papers look too big, but overall I like the size. I will try to do more bigger sized cards in the future for sure.


Credits:
Stamp: Anya Celebrates from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Birthday Bash by Pink Paislee
Dies: Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment