Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Scream, You Scream…

For ice cream!!! Hehehehe. I have been soooooo in love with this stamp after I trolled the galleries a while back. After a while I found them thanks to a good friend of mine :) This is actually my first ever Stampin Up stamp! I also have another different SU set in woodblock (this one’s in cling version), but I’ll have to make it into a card first before showing you guys here. Hehe.

iscream_icecream

Credits:
Digital Kit: Scoop It Up by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Julie Billingsley
Stamps: Sweet Scoops from Stampin’ Up! and Classic Messages (CL414) from Hero Arts
Button: Irma’s
Ribbon: DK
Twine: The Twinery

I’d like to enter this card for following challenge:

Cupcake Craft Challenges #130

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete