Monday, February 21, 2011

Vintage

Still with my love for poppies, this is another card with a shabby and a bit vintage look to it. It also gives that natural look to the card. I’ve always wanted to use my Potter’s Clay Memento ink with subtle colors, and so here’s the result. Hope you like it :)

164116_492050211282_653951282_6631975_1091705_n

Credits:
Digital kit: Spring Feast Kit by Mindy Terasawa
Stamp: Long Stem Flowers (H5350) from Hero Arts
Punch: Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Natural twine and vintage button
Nestabilities Oval dies
Copic and Prismacolor markers

I’d like to enter this card for the following challenges:

ABC Challenges

Sketchy Colors #58

Allsorts Challenge

Oh and I’ve also just gotten my purchases of PTI stamps and dies a little while ago, and oh my goodness I.AM.IN.LOVE!!!! Their stamps are a bit pricey for me, but I think it’s all worth it! Very versatile and lovely!

Vintage-Labels-preview Blooming-Button-Bits-preview Cupcake-Collection-preview everydaybuttonbits_preview fillableframes6webview Mat-stack-1-Collection-preview Mat-Stack-3-Collection-preview-427x600

The yummy dies that I got:

ptidie_tagsale24 ptidie_fillableframes54 ptidie_matstack32 ptidie_matstack

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the poppies and the dp is beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend;0) Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! Love the papers you have used and the image is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card, the poppies look so pretty in pink
    Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!! Love the clean and simple vintage look...

    Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge this week...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete