Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring?

Okay it’s almost March and it’s still raining cats and dogs most days, and gloomy skies… Ahhh, I really want me some light spring sprinkles :) When I lived in Melbourne I always love spring. The weather is perfect and there are so many festivities. We’d go to the Tulip Farm over at Dandenong Mountains, Melbourne Showgrounds for the annual fair (and going home with heaps and heaps of goodie bags!) and strolling alongside the Yarra river (my apartment is just a few minutes walk from there). Ahhh, good times! That’s why I created this spring-y card. I want those blue skies and cool breeze here in Jakarta!

167925_492050126282_653951282_6631968_8106872_n

Credits:
Digital Kit: by Nancy Kubo (Can’t remember on top of my head – will update when I get home)
Stamp: Sweet Wonderful You (CL381) from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copic Markers
Dies: Nestabilities Petite Circles
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace
Shiny metal flower and pink bling

I’m entering this card for the following challenges:

PaperPlay Challenges 11 - Week 7 - Add Shine

Charisma Cardz Challenges Week #7

Creative Inspirations Challenge #99

Cute Card Thursday challenge #152

Have a lovely Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week with our Plain & Simple theme over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week. Love that shine!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete