Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Cards

hello2

Credits:
Earth Love Paper Pack by Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: The Angel Company
Ink: Memento -- Rich Cocoa
Ribbon: Charisma

js_j_01

Credits:
Digital paper pack:  Early Bird Paper Pack by Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: Irma's

I have been busy shooooooooooooppppiiinngggg! Hahahaha. It’s only 20 mroe days to my birthday, so I shopped for my own birthday presents! Hahaha. I still got a few more packages on the way. But here’s a little peek of some of what I got :D

A couple of Spellbinders dies

S4-234-RIBBON-TAG-TRIO-2 ls4_161

And of course some new (Hero Arts) stamps!

  CL342 CL272 CL381 CL245 CL188CL414 HA-exc_stamp

2 comments:

  1. Here is the post. Did you make any cards with the tea for two clear stamp set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the post. Did you make any cards with the tea for two clear stamp set?

    ReplyDelete