Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Ready For Spring

I just had my birthday 3 days ago. It was quite a blast :) My crew in the studio totally spoiled me. I get to pick the songs for the playlist, pick the topic to talk about and even the artist to feature on our daily segment called One Hour Wonder. Nothing less than anything and everything I love :D

Me and my family also had dinner in a shabu-shabu and yakiniku restaurant near my house. It was just simple and nice, but I love it. Anything for a gathering with my family is always awesome.

Anyway, I think I’ve never had that much tweets and facebook posts to reply! Hahahaha… I am so blessed to have good friends, families and colleagues who care about me :) One of them is my good friend Aldi, who inspired me to create this card below. He’s always have his ways with words and his sentiment is the best I’ve ever received complete with a virtual hug :)

180049_10150099820931283_653951282_6891363_1297610_n

Credits:
Digial papers: Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Papers
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink and Tag Tidbits from TAC
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Martha Stewart
Dies: Tags Five  and Blossom from Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery

Have a lovely Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment