Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunshines and Poppies

I love poppy images. It makes me think of orange and red and those colors instantly make me happy :)

Here’s one I made for Wee Memories Challenge. The inspiration is so springy... So nice, though I can’t say the same about Jakarta’s weather. It’s been raining a lot and murky clouds. Aaaaggghhh. I want my sunny Jakarta back, but I know when that happens it’ll be scorching hot and I would hope for the exact murky weather again haha.

168658_492050301282_653951282_6631982_3255422_n

Credits:
Digital kit: Summer Days by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Long Stem Flowers (H5350) from Hero Arts
Punch: Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Pom-pom trim
Nestabilities Oval dies
Copic and Prismacolor markers

Also submitting this for:

Off The Wall Craftiness #46

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just gorgeous! I LOVE these colors together! This would go really well with the current Off the Wall Craftiness challenge, I think! And I love that kit... I may have to go by it this instant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love that you didn't put a sentiment! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week! (please add our color inspiration to your blog post to be eligible for the prize..thx!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and cheerful card, Amber! How I miss Jakarta! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card love the patterns and colors!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love these gorgeous colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of DP's to go along with that gorgeous flower stamp. Thanks for playing along this week at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful color combo! And I'm loving that pom-pom trim! Thank you so much for playing along, this week, in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete