Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Makes Me Happy

I really love pink. Pink makes me happy. I think I have a lot of pink and girly kits, though this Valentine’s Day I had to buy a couple of pink-red kits because I have little pink and red color combo kits hehe. Here is one card I made for my sweet friend, I usually paper pieced the clothing part of stamps because well, I usually don’t have matching marker colors hehehe. But for this one I have the markers to go with the kit’s colors hehehe.

168943_492050261282_653951282_6631978_5451409_n

Credits:
Digital Kit: Birdmail by Nancy Kubo (run over to her store, she’s having a 50% off sale now through March 15th!)
Stamp: Three Girls (LP162) from Hero Arts
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Shimmer silver thread and sheer ribbon
Nestabilities circle dies
Copic Markers

I’m entering these challenges with this card:

STAMPtacular Sunday #99

RESQ Challenge #71

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C75

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Indah, this is so pretty... I need to run to the store.... I'm still amazed of the hybrid lesson youn taught us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete