Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Mix You

Oh, how I miss blogging and crafting again! Being absent for a couple of weeks make me wanna get back to crafting and once I got my hands on my supplies again, my creative juices start flowing again. So exciting!

Anyway, here is a new card I made for The Rubber Buggy DT post. This is loosely inspired by one of my fave movies, Julie & Julia.

blu-ray-julie-julia

Now here’s my card:

trboops

Credits:
Stamps: Ops Tilda from Magnolia and Pink By Design (sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital kit: Summer Livin’ by Sweet Shoppe Designs (limited edition freebie)
Dies: Cheery Lynn and Lifestyle Crafts
Flowers: I Am Roses

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie sooooooo much!!
    Cute card & great inspiration !!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love that movie too - so funny! Your card is so adorable and perfect to use from the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete